Claude’s Bar is named after the original owner and name sake: Claude Fay’s Hotel.
It is better known as the Public Bar, serving local residents, and employees from local businesses.
- Free Pool Tuesdays!
- Thursday Night Karaoke + $4 New Schooners, $5 house spirits from 8pm and $8 Classic Cocktails 6-10pm
- Live soloists and duets on Fridays and full bands on Saturday nights from 8:30pm til late
- Friday night Badge Draws and Schooner draw for members
- Smoking verandah
- All the BIG sporting events on the big screen
- Free Spotify jukebox! An enormous library of music, complete with film clips and you can even access it from your phone via the app too!
- Arcade room with Big Buck World shooter, SEGA Scud Race, Indiana Jones Pinball and a pool table!